Monday, December 17, 2007

Which Candidate to Chose?

I've seen many of these trucks with podiums and screens downtown recently.

Now I know it's hard to chose between Huckabee and Romney, (I hope you know that I'm kidding) but in here Korea, it's even harder to choose a candidate out of the final candidates. That's right, I'm not talking about 12 primary candidates, but 12 final candidates.

Since I don't have a television I haven't had the joy of viewing their t.v. ads, but I did see part of one of the debates on Sunday. AND have been present for some of the native campaigning tactics.

The most interesting includes campaign volunteers dancing on the street corners wearing their candidates color and displaying their number.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home