Monday, October 8, 2007

Frazzled and Frustrated!

Ok.. It's not really that bad, but it's so much more fun to exaggerate. I'm preparing to take the first portion of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) on Thursday in Seoul (a three hour+ hour trip from Kwangju). I feel pretty comfortable, but am now trying to spend daily quality time to my prep book (thank you Borders!)

However, it was not so easy signing up for the test in Korea. I went through rounds and rounds of questions with the local office saying "You can't take the test on a Monday" (for religious reasons, I don't work/test on Saturday), then hearing from the U.S. office that.. "yes, yes you can!"

Well, it all worked out in the end and I'm taking the first portion of the test on Thursday. The balance of my post-Korea life hangs on this test. Ok.. again, not really, but I'd like to do well and get into one of the beautiful east coast schools I visited this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home