Monday, September 3, 2007

My First Day as a Teacher

I had to wake up at 5:40am this morning (mom and dad are loving this I'm sure) in order to be ready for my 6:45am meeting and 7am class. It's now 9:16 pm and I just finished my last class. It's been a long day! Disclaimer: I did not teach continuously, but did work with 7 children's classes and three adult (hour-long) classes. I'm tired. Need I say more?

Ok, really.. I was a bit nervous going into the day, but my students are very eager to learn, friendly and forgiving of this brand new teacher.

I also ate my first meal by myself. I wimped out and bought pizza. (a shopping trip is coming tomorrow) I'm going to try to cook Korean style for at least half of my meals.. Um.. I'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home