Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Alive and Happy

In the last two months my life has changed quite a bit. I've moved to Seoul, changed jobs and am about to switch apartments again.

I'm now working in the Junior Textbook Office of the same company that I taught for. However, now I'm editing and writing stories for textbooks. I miss the kiddies that will be using the textbooks, but find the work satisfying. It has reinforced my goals of journalism. I liked teaching, but moreso for the social aspects of meeting so many people in the adult classes. But, I get more energized editing and writing.

It's been about two months since I came back from Japan. It's my favorite (non-Korea) Asian country so far. Wait, I'll go as far as to say it's my favorite non-Korean and American country so far. It was gorgeous! I'm going back. Hopefully I'll go back soon. I could live without visiting Thailand or Vietnam again, but not Japan. More on that later.



Pictured above is my one and only class in Seoul. (L-R)Kevin, me, Justin and Bill. John and Karen are missing. I seriously prayed for a class that I could bond with. My prayer was answered by this "The Office" obsessed and fun class! (I'm an Office fanatic.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

I'm interested to hear why Japan has become a favorite. :)

June 24, 2008 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I will blog about that soon. Hi Katy!!!

July 27, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home