Wednesday, January 23, 2008

slacker?

I can't believe it's been 24 days since I've blogged. I will SOON thoroughly update the blog about my Korean Thailand adventures, the New Year and all other things concerning my life.

In the meantime... the new term has started. I'm now only teaching seven hours, which is a relief from last term when I had a 6am class and eight hours. However, it's colder than I ever remember it being in Northern Pennsylvania. Anyways.. I will enjoy East Coast winters when I return next at a still undecided date. (I'm very comfy here and think I will extend my 10-month contract.)

Until then, Happy (late) New Year and long live John McCain's campaign. (I think.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Yay! A post! I'm looking forward to the updates. -- It is rather cold here in Michigan, but as is Typical in Michigan yesterday it was forty degrees warmer. And who knows what tomorrow holds?

January 30, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home